Terms and Conditions
Meals 29 on board (10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners)
Tour Escort Accompanying from Yokohama Port to Tokyo Port
Minimum Number of Passengers 1 person
Scheduled Vessel Norwegian Jewel
Dress Code Casual
･ While we strive to allocate cabins as fairly as possible, there may be instances where we cannot arrange rooms close together for groups or fulfill specific room requests.
･ If you are traveling alone, you can use a double occupancy room for single use at an additional charge. We do not offer shared rooms.
#Ship Schedule and Port Excursions
･The ship's schedule and excursions at ports prioritize safety. Changes due to weather, sea conditions, and local circumstances can be made at the discretion of the captain without prior notice.
･All authority during the cruise is held by the captain.
･Please note that there will be no refund for any changes in port visits, bypassing ports, or shortened port times.
･Optional tours are available at an additional cost in each port.
Please also acknowledge that:
- A pre-departure final briefing will not be conducted for this itinerary.
- Transportation methods and schedules may change.
- Itinerary changes may occur due to weather and sea conditions.
- Taxes (port taxes, government-related taxes, etc.) are charged per person and will be billed separately. Tax amounts and onboard gratuities are subject to change without prior notice, and we will notify you in case of any fee adjustments.
- Please check the remaining validity of your passport (if it's less than 6 months at the time of departure, entry may be denied) and verify visa requirements with the respective consulates or immigration offices before your journey.
- For safety information regarding your travel destination, please refer to the U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Japan's website and other relevant sources.
- For health conditions in your travel destination, please check the CDC Traveler's Health page and other relevant resourves.
*The tours mentioned may be subject to changes or cancellations based on future circumstances, government or local authority requirements, immigration conditions, and other factors.
*Please be aware that inventory may change depending on the timing of your reservation, and travel costs may be adjusted if the tour is sold out.
|94-80 days prior to the initial sailing date:||20％ of the total cruise fare per person|
|79-55 days prior to the initial sailing date:||25％ of the total cruise fare per person|
|54-34 days prior to the initial sailing date:||50% of the total cruise fare per person|
|53-20 days prior to the initial sailing date:||75% of the total cruise fare per person|
|19-0 days prior to the initial sailing date:||100% of the total cruise fare per person|
|No appearance at the time of sailing or cancelled on or after the initial sailing date||100% of the total cruise fare per person|